A unique cell shape hand carved to cast a warm light on 2 different directions. Made with an eye for detail, a pop yellow lampholder and a plug, a thyme green linen/cotton yarn cable. The leather strap suggests: hang it on the wall or why not make a knot on the cable and hang it from the ceiling!
- 100% natural cell, grown and sun dried in Greece, handcrafted in London.
- height 50 cm
- width 15 cm
- depth 10 cm
- weight 500 gr
- 4 watt Warm white LED filament E27, 220 V.
- High transmittance glass shade, high voltage driver integrated for maximum power factor, CE,RoHS,CCC certified
- ceramic gray lampholder, compatible with any E27 bulb
- Round cable, covered with green thyme zig-zag cotton/linen yarns.
Length 4,9 m
diameter 6,2 mm 2x 0,75.
Complies to BS EN 50525-2 European regulations.
- Yellow plug 3 pin UK, 13 Amp fuse
- Transparent in line switch 2A
- Dark brown leather strap for hanging