A homage to craftmanship. Its naturally bent shape made it one of the most demanding and hard to encarve cells. With the addition of a leather strap to hang it, a removable rod to stabilize the lamp holder and control the light source, the linen/cotton cover for the cable, the thyme green plug and the transparent switch the lampshade is completed.
- 100% natural cell, grown and sun dried in Greece, handcrafted in London.
- height 40 cm
- width 24 cm
- depth 15 cm
- weight 500 gr
- 3 watt Warm white LED filament E27, 220 V.
- High transmittance glass shade, high voltage driver integrated for maximum power factor, CE,RoHS,CCC certified
- Steel lampholder with rotary shade, compatible with any E27 bulb
- Round cable, covered with anthracite gray cotton/linen yarns.
Length 4,2 m
diameter 6,2 mm 2x 0,75.
- Complies to BS EN 50525-2 European regulations.
- Thyme green plug 3 pin UK, 13 Amp fuse
- Transparent in line switch 2A
- Dark brown leather strap for hanging
- White acrylic rod 3mm x 50 cm